Specialist: Refresh Your Camouflage Skills
1-day seminar is available for BASC Graduates.
Continuing Professional Development accreditation is awarded by;
- Institute of Maxillofacial Prosthetists and Technicians (8 hours)
- Health and Beauty Industry Authority (8 hours)
- College of Occupational Therapists (no CPD requirement for practising OTs)
- BASC Product Information Manual
- skin care samples and literature
- additional handout material in support of sessions
Course content includes;
- up-date product information
- an opportunity to explore new products
- increase core skills
- an opportunity to explore new technology
- exchange problems and problem solving
- member’s network
- quality workshop
Upon successful completion you will be presented with our Certificate of Attendance.
Next available course is available from our Training Diary. Additional Information and Booking Form is available upon request via our contact page.
|Training Opportunities...||Training Initiative
to post mortem skin...
for Radiographers and