Specialist: Camouflage Application for Radiographers & Beauticians
A 2 day course specifically designed to meet the needs of;
- qualified beauticians providing this service as part of a make-over for a one off occasion
- S-NVQ Level 2 tutors, module “enhance appearance using skin camouflage”
- Radiographers (to conceal radiography markings)
Beauty Therapy Tutors (S-NVQ level III) are strongly recommended to attend the Training Initiative 4 day course.
Continuing Professional Development accreditation awarded by,
the Health and Beauty Industry Authority (13.5 hours)
Each trainee receives;
- selection of camouflage samples from the brands available on NHS prescription
- copy of Cover, the principles and art of para-medical skin camouflage
- BASC Product Information Manual
- additional handout material in support of specialist sessions
Course content includes;
- psychological aspects when working with someone who has an altered image
- why it is important not to be intrusive and allow the person choices
- how to quickly achieve an acceptable skin match by employing the knowledge of sight, light, skin colour, tattoo pigments and pigment in products
- application techniques
- how to maintain the camouflage during wear
- how to effectively remove camouflage
- overview of facial symmetry
- make-up over camouflage products
- quality time in workshops
Upon successful completion you will be presented with the BASC Beautician’s Diploma, or with the BASC Radiographer’s Diploma.
Cost: inclusive of kits (total mrp £250) Cover, the principles and art of para-medical skin camouflage,
Next available course is available from our Training Diary. Additional Information and Booking Form is available upon request via our contact page.
|Training Opportunities...||Training Initiative
to post mortem skin...