Specialist: Camouflage Application for Radiographers & Beauticians
A 2 day course specifically designed to meet the needs of;
- qualified beauticians providing this service as part of a make-over for a one off occasion
- S-NVQ Level 2 tutors, module “enhance appearance using skin camouflage”
- Radiographers (to conceal radiography markings)
Beauty Therapy Tutors (S-NVQ level III) are strongly recommended to attend the Training Initiative 4 day course.
Continuing Professional Development accreditation awarded by,
the Health and Beauty Industry Authority (13.5 hours)
Each trainee receives;
- selection of camouflage samples from the brands available on NHS prescription
- copy of Cover, the principles and art of para-medical skin camouflage
- BASC Product Information Manual
- additional handout material in support of specialist sessions
Course content includes;
- psychological aspects when working with someone who has an altered image
- why it is important not to be intrusive and allow the person choices
- how to quickly achieve an acceptable skin match by employing the knowledge of sight, light, skin colour, tattoo pigments and pigment in products
- application techniques
- how to maintain the camouflage during wear
- how to effectively remove camouflage
- overview of facial symmetry
- make-up over camouflage products
- quality time in workshops
Upon successful completion you will be presented with the BASC Beautician’s Diploma, or with the BASC Radiographer’s Diploma.
Cost: inclusive of kits (total mrp £250) Cover, the principles and art of para-medical skin camouflage, residential 1 night £575.00 / non-residential £525.00
(Please note these prices have been held since 2010 and will continue to be frozen throughout 2013).
Next available course is available from our Training Diary. Additional Information and Booking Form is available upon request via our contact page.
|Training Opportunities...||Training Initiative
to post mortem skin...